Groland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys' Room

2 posters

Go down

Guys' Room Empty Guys' Room

Post by Kindjal Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:19 pm

Eggy's diary entry: USoCM didn't aim while he peed, again. By now, he has driven all of us out of the other bathroom, he is the only one who uses it now. We wonder why he doesn't notice that we all avoid him whenever possible...because you never know, people who don't aim might be insurgency!!

And the next day, 7 am :
Kindjal opened Eggy's bedroom door with her foot, screaming : "FBI !" She laughed a bit at Eggy, who was about to have an heart attack and then came to sit on his bed and said :
"Say, Eggy, have you seen Brokeback Mountain ?"

9:00 -- Pyonjinguk considers waking up, bursts into a fit of hysterical laughter at the very idea, and goes back to bed.

Eggy
***Kindjal supposed to me this morning (weirdly enough) that we watch Brokeback Mountain together, despite the fact (and she knows it!) that I am not very fond of homosexual actions taking place in front of me...we will see what this will lead to in the evening.***
Kindjal
Kindjal
:evil:

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
Clan: Gangrel Gangrel

https://groland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guys' Room Empty Re: Guys' Room

Post by Pyonjinguk Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:34 am

11:00

Eventually Pyonjinguk manages to drag himself out of bed, and heads out for coffee.

"Does anyone want anything? Coffee? Tea? Scones? Croissants?"
Pyonjinguk
Pyonjinguk
Pyon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Clan: Toreador Toreador

Back to top Go down